Join Atlanta-based cookbook author, Nandita Godbole, in a flavorful summer excursion without packing your suitcase! Explore a range of spices from the Indian subcontinent and learn the best ways to make fantastic and easy summertime eats in our hands-on cooking class.
- Shahi Paneer / Chicken Kebabs with a Tamarind Sauce: Pistachio-crusted baked paneer or chicken with ginger & nigella, served with a tangy tamarind sauce
- Quick Radish-Potato Raita: Fresh radishes and baby potatoes with a tempered Greek yogurt dressing
- Easy Stir-fried String Beans: A quick preparation of string beans with ginger, garlic, and mustard seeds
- Summer Squash with Skinless Yellow Mung Beans and Tomatoes: A mildly-flavored yellow daal with seasonal squash
- Minty Mushroom and Peas Pulao: A fresh basmati rice pilaf with crimini mushrooms, mint, and tender baby peas
- Spice-dusted summer fruit kebabs: Chilled fruit kebabs dressed with a freshly made spice blend
Nandita’s latest book, Crack the Code: Cook Any Indian Meal with Confidence, is a foolproof methods-and-techniques book, designed to demystify Indian cooking. The book will be available for $25 on the evening of July 8. If you would like to purchase a copy and have it signed by the author, please pre order by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.